|Author:||Topic: Tips to Get Repeat Web Traffic|
| Martin Case
Last Visit: 03/13/11
Forum Posts: 3
1. Update the pages on your website frequently. Stagnant sites are dropped by some search engines. You can even put a date counter on the page to show when it was last updated.
2. Offer additional value on your website. For affiliates and partners you can place links to their sites and products and ask them to do the same for you. You can also advertise their books or videos, if these products relate to your industry and are not in competition with your own product.
3. You can allow customers to ‘opt in’ to get discounts and special offers. Place a link on your site to invite customers to ‘opt in’ to get a monthly newsletter or valuable coupons.
4. Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
5. Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a per-written title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
6. Brand your website so that visitors always know they are on your site. Use consistent colors, logos and slogans and always provide a ‘Contact Us’ link on each page.
8. Create a FAQ page which addresses most of the doubts and clarifications about your product or your company that are likely to be asked. This helps to resolve most of the customers doubts in their first visit to your site.
8. Ensure that each page on your website has appropriate titles and keywords so that your customer can find their way back to your site if they lose the book mark.
9. Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
FREE Video shows you how to get your website to the top of Google.
Last Visit: 06/23/11
Forum Posts: 4
It really is important to update your web site regularly as internal activity is also scored when ranking pages.
Also, you should produce articles and topics regularly so that users will have things to read on. While your site may be about products, giving new ones will surely catch their attention.
Also, make sure that it would be easy to navigate to your site as most users do not want to be in unfamiliar tides, which is exactly how it would feel like when you do not know where to go.
My generic signature...
| Woo Hoo
Last Visit: 03/29/15
Forum Posts: 2289
Hey tbutton, I got your internal activity in my pants.
0 but true
| Tips to Get Repeat Web Traffic|